Saturday, May 30, 2009

This Saturday

Played sand volleyball for two hours. Made breakfast burritos for crew. Painted all toenails and fingernails dayglo passion fruit pink. Put out fire on roof of student health building. Mowed yard.

Almost done. Just a little more yardwork to do. Looks like I'll be trimming and blowing clippings to finish it up myself. I'll cook dinner, maybe kabobs on the grill.

And Eleni's mom has liver cancer so she is really upset and will be hanging out with us alot as she is all by herself. Her father died of cancer about ten years ago and her brother has autism. Her nearest relative is in California.

Tomorrow is the Zac Brown Band concert and this weekend is Brad Paisley and Dierka Bentley. I wish I could go see those, I love them!

-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. We missed you here this weekend, but at least you're busy!

    ReplyDelete