Friday, June 12, 2009

Taylor

First I would like to say my idea of hell is reading a childrens book on ticks- complete with huge magnified photos of all varieties of ticks crawlin aroud on people and sucking blood from cows.

Just got off work, I really enjoy overtime. Money is good, having something to do is good especially if I only work the pm hours, and I enjoy working with different crews and learning news ways people do things and getting to know everyone better.
It was crazy for a few days with the building collapse. Our USAR team spent three days over there. It was a confined space, unstable structure, and hazmat operation. And fire too! I was super jealous I didn't get to go. I'm not on the team yet, I hope to be in October. But last night found out two guys from my academy are on the team and I got super bitter about it. It's ok, I may be the first driver checked off if I can pass the tests.

Taylor Swift tonight. Been looking forward to this all spring. Celia and I didn't get to walmart to buy dresses though. Boo. But after this week I'm looking forward to some good country fun and maybe a beer.
Myrtle Beach with Jordan in the morning too!!

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment