I suppose compared to being pregnant, learning to walk, or wearing linen pants my life is very boring. But fact is, I am really enjoying it. It is flying by and I am trying to grab the reins and hold on tight, make all the right choices etc. I've settled into the house and look forward to having everyone over -one at a time that is. Lacey is coming to live with me soon and that just fills my heart and makes my life so much better (the complete opposite effect she seems to have on everyone else)
I like small town living. I listen to alot more NPR, I can't get take out at a million restaurants, I am starting to recognize people about town and even like watching the cars go by my kitchen window -mostly pick up trucks.
I haven't caught much of the Christmas spirit, I guess because when you work on the holiday you go into a kind of denial so as not to be broken hearted. Though I do listen to carols on the radio pretty much 24/7 now, even the old hokie ones.
I have a big day tomorrow, I'm getting my hair done and hanging out with my friend Allison who is having a rough time, so we're going to vent and be girly.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wiley keeps talking about your new house and old house and when we listen to christmas songs he says, mimi has this one....mimi likes this one...
ReplyDeleteyou 'be girly'? funny, all these years of being your best friend and i somehow missed that :)
ReplyDelete